Monday, December 5, 2011

Apology

I guess I got a little crazy last night. Sorry.  I just got really frustrated, you know?

Had a long talk with my Boyfriend today.  He's right, of course he's right.  I must be hearing things.  No teacher could just say that in the middle of class.  He'd be fired immediately!

Maybe....maybe I should check myself in somewhere for a while.  Maybe I have a chemical imbalance or something.  That's nothing to be ashamed of.  Lots of people need to take meds to get more functional in society.

I'll talk it over with my therapist.  Faith's girlfriend Daphne says I could probably get finals and final papers postponed if I get a note from my therapist, too.  So I can treat whatever's wrong with me.

Maybe this won't be so bad.  I can get through this.  I've gotten through so much else, I can definitely get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment